Picatinny MOA Risers
Field & Cave’s Picatinny MOA risers are designed to add (or subtract) inclination to your existing Picatinny Rail. These mount to a Picatinny (or Kelbly Panda F-Class version thereof) and have a 6” long Mil-Spec Picatinny rail up top. We have four different angles available to help shooters, particularly ELR competitors, get their scopes near center of elevation at desired zero range.
As of May 2020, our Picatinny MOA Risers will not be bead blasted matte. They will have a standard machined finish. Slight tooling marks and burrs may be present. This is in effort to keep costs low on small lot production.
- 7075 Aluminum body and clamps - 100% CNC Machined in house
- Bead blasted matte finish
- Includes seven #8-32 x 1/2” SHCS clamp screws
- Almost 5 linear inches of clamping and seven fasteners ensure super rigid interface – no movement like what plagues many adjustable bases on the market
- Single, integrally machined recoil lug
- Available in 10 MOA, 50 MOA, 60 MOA & 100 MOA
- Torque all fasteners to 40 inch/ lbs max
All rails are 6” long x 1-3/8” wide (including clamps) and add .783” to the height of your existing rail on the front (assuming you are using them to increase the angle). Weights below are approximate & include clamps and screws
10 MOA – Adds .800” to the height measured at the rear & weighs 8.1 ounces
50 MOA – Adds .870” to the height measured at the rear & weighs 8.3 ounces
60 MOA – Adds .888” to the height measured at the rear & weighs 8.4 ounces
100 MOA – Adds .957” to the height measured at the rear & weighs 8.7 ounces
Shipped via USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail. Shipping will be calculated at checkout, before you are charged.
No international sales at this time.
Made in Texas, USA