JJ Loh Rest Aluminum Base Plate
Field & Cave Outfitters is excited to introduce our new Aluminum base plate for the JJ Loh shooting rest. It is similar to our popular aluminum plate for the Sinclair Competition Rest. It is intended for the long range benchrest shooter to add stability & improve functionality of the standard stock JJ – keeping you on target, getting rounds down range more quickly & precisely.
- Adds approx. 7# to weight.
- ½” thick 6061-T651 aluminum. 14-1/2” x 17-3/4”, 100% CNC machined perimeter and top face.
- Uses existing holes in JJ rest to mount. Screws provided.
- Uses OEM front feet and speedscrew (1/2"-20 threads)
- Includes stainless steel spacer washers to properly set height of the JJ speed screw
- Increases footprint by 87%. The area of the triangle that the three feet make grows from 56.4 SQ IN to 105.6 SQ IN.
- Preserves all factory mounting locations for loading blocks/ accessories
- Compatible with Field & Cave’s Precision Elevation Screw . User will have to supply a jam nut.
- Provided “in the white”. No paint, powder coat, anodizing, etc.
- Made in TX, USA
Shipping will be calculated at checkout, before the order is finalized (before you are charged).
Before ordering, please measure the locations of the (3) ½”-20 UNF threaded holes in your JJ Loh and compare them to the drawing below to ensure fit.